The candidates will learn about which IDE can they use while giving a Test on WeCP's platform.
- The WeCP Test environment is well equipped with all the necessary tools that you would require during any Test.
- The IDE is be integrated with each programming question that appears in your Test as given below:
- It is mandatory to use the WeCP's IDE to write your solution programs. Learn More
- Hence, it's strictly prohibited to use any other IDE for answering the questions.
- Using any other IDE or moving out of the Test window, will be considered as a proctor violation. Learn More
Read More Understanding WeCP's Test Environment