Recruiters and Hiring Managers can select criteria to define the performance benchmarks for online tests.
To customize Performance Benchmarks
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
Select the Test from the home page and navigate to the Settings tab at the top.
- Click on the Performance Benchmarking tab.
- By default, Performance Benchmarking scores are provided for Poor, Average, Good and Excellent ratings.
- To add your own score level, click on the Add Level button. A new row is inserted in the performance benchmarking table where you can add a label, minimum and maximum percentage, and define the colour in which the achieved level is displayed on the candidate's results report.
- Or you can edit the default benchmark set by clicking on the respective fields.
- After making the required changes, click Save changes and it will be reflected within the candidate report as well as the candidate table
Read More Understanding Test Settings.