Recruiters and Hiring Managers can select criteria to define the performance benchmarks for online tests.
To customize Performance Benchmarks
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
Select the Test from the home page and navigate to the Settings tab at the top.
- Click on the Performance Benchmarking tab.
- By default, Performance Benchmarking scores are provided for Poor, Average, Good and Excellent ratings.
- To add your own score level, click on the Add Level button. A new row is inserted in the performance benchmarking table where you can add a label, minimum and maximum percentage, and define the color in which the achieved level is displayed on the candidate's results report.
- Or you can edit the default benchmark set by clicking on the respective fields.
- After making the required changes, click Save changes and it will be reflected within the candidate report as well as the candidate table
Read More Understanding Test Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.