Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how project-type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides a unique test environment where you can evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Project question type in detail.
- Candidates can be assessed using a live project embedded in the test environment. WeCP also provides pre-built projects created by experts that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- These projects come with the starter code and can be made available on any stack of your choice such as Python, MEAN, MERN, Node.js, Angular, React, JavaSpring, .NET, etcetera.
- The project can be of any size as per your requirement, ranging between a time limit of 30 minutes to 120 minutes.
- It takes lesser time to run the projects on the platform than it takes to run them locally.
- You are no longer required to involve Github in the evaluation process because all the project-type questions are evaluated automatically by WeCP's self-sufficient IDE.
- The IDE allows the candidates to navigate through the different files in the project, using the Explorer on the left-hand side.
- The candidates can also search anything in the project using the Search option.
- WeCP's simple interface also makes it easier for the candidate to navigate to and forth between the question and the IDE.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
Read More What are the different programming languages and frameworks supported by WeCP?