Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how project-type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Project question type in detail.
- You can assess the candidates using a live project embedded in the test environment. WeCP also provides pre-built projects created by experts that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- These projects come along with the starter code and can be made available on any stack of your choice such as Python, MEAN, MERN, Node.js, Angular, React, JavaSpring, .NET, etcetera.
- You can add any project having a time limit of as little as 30 minutes to bigger projects with 120 minutes of time limit, to the Test.
- WeCP's IDE makes the evaluation process smoother and faster, as it takes lesser time to run the project on the platform than it takes to run it locally.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- All the project-type questions are evaluated automatically by WeCP's self-sufficient IDE. Hence, there is no requirement of involving Github for the same.
- The IDE allows the candidates to navigate through the different files in the project, using the Explorer on the left-hand side.
- The candidates can also search anything in the project using the Search option.
- WeCP's simple interface also makes it easier for the candidate to navigate to and forth between the question and the IDE.
Read More What are the different programming languages and frameworks supported by WeCP?