Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how MCQ (Single correct) type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides a unique test environment where you can evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the MCQ (Single correct) question type in detail.
- You can assess the candidates using questions with multiple answer choices to choose from. The answer choices to these questions come with radio buttons, wherein, the candidate can choose only a single answer.
- WeCP also provides custom-made MCQ questions created by experts that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- WeCP allows the test setters to impose a negative marking scheme on the Tests, which in turn discourages the candidates from indulging in guessing answers.
- Our bulk upload feature allows seamless upload of hundreds of questions from your system to the platform, in just a few seconds.
- You also have the option to store all your questions in Question Library and re-use them, import the questions to your system, etcetera.
- All the MCQ type questions are evaluated by the platform automatically according to the answer key provided by you, leading to hassle-free and immediate result generation.
- WeCP also provides a detailed report corresponding to each candidate consisting of parameters like Question Attempt Analysis, Question Difficulty Analysis, etcetera.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
Read More What are the different programming languages and frameworks supported by WeCP?
Please sign in to leave a comment.