Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how MCQ(checkbox) type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides a unique test environment where you can evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the MCQ (Checkbox) question type in detail.
- You can assess the candidates using questions with multiple answer choices to choose from. The answer choices to these questions come with checkboxes, wherein, the candidate can choose one or more options as the answer.
- WeCP also provides custom-made MCQ questions created by experts that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- WeCP allows the test setters to impose a negative marking scheme on the Tests, which in turn discourages the candidates from indulging in guessing answers.
- Our bulk upload feature allows seamless upload of hundreds of questions from your system to the platform, in just a few seconds.
- You also have the option to store all your questions in Question Library and re-use them, import the questions to your system, etcetera.
- All the MCQ type questions are evaluated by the platform automatically according to the answer key provided by you, leading to hassle-free and immediate result generation.
- WeCP also provides a detailed report corresponding to each candidate consisting of parameters like Question Attempt Analysis, Question Difficulty Analysis, etcetera.
- The candidates can easily navigate through the different sections and questions in each of those sections.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.