Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how algorithm-type programming questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Programming(Algorithms) question type in detail.
- If you are looking for ways to evaluate the candidates' problem-solving skills, algorithm-type programming questions are perfect to use.
- These questions can be provided with the starter code (if you want) to help candidates focus on solving the problem rather than focusing on the syntax of the programming language.
- The compiler on the WeCP's platform evaluates the solution for correctness and quality using Hidden Test cases.
- WeCP also provides readymade programming Tests created by experts. These tests can be made instantly available for you to use. You also have the option to request a customized Test consisting of questions that are specific to the role for which you are hiring.
- Candidates will be writing their solution code in the in-browser IDE and they can write the code in any of the numerous high-level programming languages supported by WeCP.
- The candidates are expected to have sound knowledge in logic, mathematics, data structures, and algorithms to solve these types of questions.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- The candidates are also provided with Sample Test cases to help them formulate a better solution algorithm.
- The candidates can also check the solution against custom inputs in the IDE and debug their solution accordingly.