Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how Data Science type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Data Science question type in detail.
- These questions are specific and are focused on assessing candidates' sound knowledge in data science concepts, the accuracy of the code, and the ability of the candidate to handle datasets of variable sizes.
- You can assess the candidates by providing them with pre-existing datasets on the platform. WeCP also provides ready-made Data Science assessments to help your hiring needs meet the evaluation metrics.
- Data Science assessments would require you to provide specific instructions about the dataset and the expected output, for the candidates to understand the problem statement.
- The candidates are provided with different data science tools like Python, R, SKLearn, NumPy, Pandas, etcetera to perform the given tasks.
- WeCP's IDE makes the evaluation process smoother and faster, as it takes minimal time to load the dataset on the platform and evaluate the answer.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- Candidates can also use the Custom input button to test their code against their own input.