Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how Data Science type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Data Science question type in detail.
- These questions are specific and are focused on assessing candidates' sound knowledge in data science concepts and the accuracy of the output.
- You can assess the candidates by providing them with concept implementation-based questions on a number of different pre-existing datasets. WeCP also provides ready-made Data Science assessments to help your hiring needs meet the evaluation metrics.
- Data Science assessments would require you to provide specific instructions about the dataset and the expected output, for the candidates to understand the problem statement.
- The candidates are provided with different programming languages like Python and R, and data-science libraries like SKLearn, NumPy, Pandas, etcetera to perform the given tasks.
- WeCP's IDE makes the evaluation process more efficient by evaluating the code against many different test cases.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- Candidates can also use the Custom input button to test their code against their own input.