Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how language-type programming questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Programming(language) question type in detail.
- If you are looking for ways to evaluate the candidates' expertise in a specific programming language, programming(language) type questions are perfect to use.
- These questions allow you to restrict the candidates from using any programming language other than the one for which you are conducting the assessment.
- The compiler on the WeCP's platform evaluates the solution for correctness and quality using Hidden Test cases.
- WeCP also provides readymade programming Tests created by experts. These tests can be made instantly available for you to use. You also have the option to request a customized Test consisting of specific concept related questions corresponding to the programming language for which you are hiring.
- Candidates will be writing their solution code in the in-browser IDE and will have the privilege to run and debug their solution as many times as they want.
- The candidates are expected to have sound knowledge of the required programming language, to solve these types of questions.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- The candidates can take the help of sample test cases to debug their code.
- A custom input button is also provided to the candidates to help them in debugging their code better.