Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how Codegap type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Codegap question type in detail.
- You can assess the candidates using code-snippets with blanks embedded in the questions in the test environment. WeCP also provides pre-built Codegap questions created by experts that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- These questions are mostly used to test skills in such technologies which are not open-source and whose compilers are difficult to recreate, due to various factors.
- These questions can be made available on any of the topics of your choice like Salesforce, SAP ABAP, Oracle BI etc.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- All the codegap type questions are evaluated automatically by WeCP's self-sufficient platform.
- The candidates can enter their answers in the editor, as per the requirements of the question.
Read More What are the different programming languages and frameworks supported by WeCP?