Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how database-type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Database question type in detail.
- You can assess the candidates using a database schema embedded in the test environment. WeCP also provides pre-built database-type questions created by experts that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- WeCP's platform is sufficient in handling even bigger database schemas efficiently.
- The candidates can choose from a wide range of languages like SQL, MySQL, SQLite, etcetera, to write the queries in the WeCP's in-browser IDE.
- The database schema gets loaded instantly in the Test environment, making it readily available for the candidates to refer to it, as many times as they want without wasting their time.
- The queries written by the candidate are based on the instructions given in the question and these queries get automatically evaluated by the self-sufficient IDE, once the candidate clicks on the Run Code button.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- Dealing with bigger database schemas and writing queries for them is easier on WeCP's platform, because of its simple yet effective user interface.