Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how DevOps type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the DevOps question type in detail.
- You can find the right candidate by assessing them on their real-time skills, with the help of DevOps type question.
- Herein, the candidates will be asked to perform real-time tasks in cloud technologies like Linux, Windows, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, etc. using a virtual machine embedded in the test environment.
- In DevOps type questions, candidates have to simply follow the instructions given in the question and perform the tasks inside the embedded virtual machine.
- WeCP also provides pre-built projects created by experts that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- On successful completion of the task, the checker in the virtual machine runs and it follows a unique method to automatically check the tasks that were carried out by the candidate.
- WeCP makes the evaluation process smoother and faster by checking the tasks effortlessly.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
Read More What are the different programming languages and frameworks supported by WeCP?
Please sign in to leave a comment.