Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how subjective type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides a unique test environment where you can evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Subjective question type in detail.
- You can assess the candidates by asking them to answer long subjective-type questions.
- WeCP also provides customized questions curated by experts, as per your requirements.
- The candidates are expected to type in their answers in the answer box provided by WeCP. Simply clicking on the save button thereafter, helps us in recording these answers.
- The test setters are also authorized to set the word limit of the answers, as per the requirement of the role.
- You can appoint external graders for evaluating these answers.
- While you assign the grades to the candidates, WeCP ensures that the system is just and fair by keeping the candidate data anonymous to the graders.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
Read More What are the different programming languages and frameworks supported by WeCP?
Please sign in to leave a comment.