Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn about the adaptive mode in Tests.
- When the adaptive mode is switched ON in a test, the questions are visible to the candidates, one at a time.
- The candidates cannot revisit a question once they have moved forward in the test.
- The next question becomes visible only when the candidate clicks on the Next button.
- This mode helps in greatly reducing the chances of guesswork by the candidates.
- It helps in determining how a candidate will perform in a stressful environment.
- It also helps in evaluating the candidates' time management skills and decision-making skills, alongside their technical skills.