Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how Work Sample(File Upload) type questions are uniquely evaluated on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides you with a unique test environment that can be used to evaluate the candidates using different question types. This article explains the Work Sample question type in detail.
- These questions are specific and focused on assessing candidates' sound knowledge in a software that is already installed in their system.
- You can assess the candidates by asking them to perform various tasks on their system and upload the required file after task completion, without any fail. WeCP also provides ready-made Work sample type questions on various software/technologies to help your hiring needs meet the evaluation metrics.
- These work sample type assessments would require you to provide detailed instructions of the tasks that the candidates must complete and submit for evaluation.
- You must appoint skilled evaluators to manually evaluate these tasks.
- WeCP also provides you with options to enable plagiarism prevention and fraud detection in your tests. These proctor settings play a major role in assisting you in picking the right candidate.
- The candidates are required to upload the file in .doc format, as specified in the question.
Read More What are the different question types supported by WeCP?