Recruiters and Hiring Managers will learn about the ways they can personalize the candidate's test page on WeCP's platform.
To personalize the candidate test page
- Login to your WeCP Recruiter/Hiring Manager account.
- On your organization's homepage, click on the Settings tab on the navigation bar to your left.
- Click on the Personalize tab on the left pane.
- Further, refer to the following table to learn about the different page personalization options that WeCP offers on this tab:
You can add your company logo to the dashboard by uploading the picture of the logo in this field. This will be visible on the candidate's test page. Read More
Note: WeCP recommends uploading an image of resolution: 100 x 40px.
You can also add a banner of your choice which will be displayed to the candidates on the test landing page. Read More
Note: WeCP recommends uploading an image of resolution: 960 x 1080 px.
- Finally, click on the Save Changes button in the upper right corner.
Note: These changes will be visible across all the tests. You cannot customize the logo or banner for individual tests.