Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how to protect a Test with a password.
If you want to protect a test with a password
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter or Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the concerned Test from the homepage.
- At the top of the landing page, click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Accessibility Controls tab on the left pane.
- Inside the Accessibility Controls window, toggle the Public Link button ON to generate a public link for the Test.
Note: A test can only be protected with a password if a public link has been generated for it.
- Further, enter a password of your choice in the Password protect field, to allow only those candidates to take the test, who have been provided with the password.
- The Password protect field is left empty by default, which means the candidates can enter the Test without any password.
- Don't forget to click on the Save Changes button at the upper right corner, before moving forward.
Read More How can I activate a Test?