Candidates will learn about the Leaderboard and how they can view it from within the test environment.
- The leaderboard feature will allow you to see the live scores of other candidates who have already taken the test or are currently taking the test, from within the test environment.
- It will also help you to get a clearer idea of your current rank in the test.
- The increase or decrease in yours and other candidates' score will be immediately reflected on the leaderboard.
To access the leaderboard
- Click on the View Leaderboard button at the top of your test environment.
- A Leaderboard similar to the image given below will be displayed containing columns like Name, Section-wise score, and Total Score.