Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn about the recommended methods of assessing candidates' fundamental skills in Computer Science on WeCP's platform.
- Candidates' fundamental skills in computer science are usually assessed to ensure the fitment of the candidate in an entry-level role in the tech industry.
- Candidates who are efficient in computer science fundamentals tend to learn and grasp new technologies faster than others.
- WeCP provides a unique environment for testing these skills and helping you choose the right candidate for such roles.
- It is recommended to design such a test so as to assess the basic fundamental skills alongside strong conceptual clarity, to realize the true potential of the candidates.
- To make your task easier, WeCP provides custom-made assessments as well as pre-designed tests, that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- These tests are curated by experts and tend to evaluate the candidates with the help of fundamental and conceptual questions related to Computer Science.
- WeCP recommends you to use MCQ(Single Correct) and MCQ(Checkboxes) questions to test these candidates.
- However, before moving forward with the assessment, you must ensure that the difficulty level of the assessment is well-tuned with the level of the candidates.
For this purpose, WeCP provides you with questions of three different difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, and Difficult.
Note: These are only recommendations made by WeCP experts. You can anytime request for specially curated personalized assessments as per your requirements.
Read More What skills can I assess using WeCP?