Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn about the recommended methods of assessing candidates' fullstack development skills on WeCP's platform.
- Most of the candidates who have good programming(language) and Angular skills prove to be proficient in fullstack development.
- WeCP provides a unique environment for testing these skills and helping you choose the right candidate for the role.
- It is recommended to design such a test so as to assess programming (language) skills alongside strong Angular skills, to realize the true potential of the candidates.
- To make your task easier, WeCP provides custom-made assessments as well as pre-designed tests, that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- These tests are curated by experts and tend to evaluate the candidates with the help of conceptual and practical questions on different topics.
- WeCP recommends you to use MCQ(Single Correct), MCQ(Checkboxes), Programming(language), and Project questions to test these candidates.
- However, before moving forward with the assessment, you must ensure that the difficulty level of the assessment is well-tuned with the experience level of the candidates.
For this purpose, WeCP provides you with questions of three different difficulty levels: Easy(30 minutes solving time), Medium(45 minutes solving time), and Difficult(60 minutes solving time).
Note: These are only recommendations made by WeCP experts. You can anytime request for specially curated personalized assessments as per your requirements.
Read More What skills can I assess using WeCP?
Please sign in to leave a comment.