Hiring Managers and Recruiters will understand how candidates' skills in SAP technologies can be assessed on WeCP's platform.
- WeCP provides a virtual environment for testing the hands-on skills of the candidates on different open-source technologies.
- However, in order to conduct similar tests for technologies such as the SAP technologies (that are not open-source and need to be individually purchased), the license to the technology must be purchased by the customer(Recruiter/Hiring Manager).
- Thereafter, the customer (Recruiter/Hiring Manager) must share the installation instruction of the technology, allowing WeCP to set up a virtual test environment for the same.
Please refer to the following image of the Windows virtual environment to get a glimpse of how virtual environments work on WeCP's platform:
However, we understand the hassle and inconvenience that you'd have to face, in following the above steps. Therefore, we recommend you to assess candidates' skills in SAP technologies using MCQ(single correct), MCQ(checkboxes) and Codegap Question types.
|MCQ(Single Correct)||The knowledge of SAP technologies can be easily assessed by using situation-based MCQ questions having a single correct answer. Learn More|
|MCQ(Checkboxes)||If you wish to rule out the possibility of guesswork from the assessment, while checking the practical knowledge of the candidates in SAP technologies, MCQ questions having multiple correct answers will be the right choice for you. Learn More|
|Codegap||Codegap is the question-type in which code-snippets with blanks are embedded in the questions. These questions have a proven record of being highly efficient in assessing the hands-on coding skills of candidates in different technologies. Learn More|
Below is a list of different SAP concepts, that WeCP can help you assess:
- SAP Basis
- SAP Security
- SAP ABAP programming
- SAP HANA
- SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling)
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution)
- SAP MM (Materials Management)
- SAP PP (Production Planning)
- SAP QM (Quality Management)
- SAP WM (Warehouse Management)
- SAP PM (Plant Maintenance)
- SAP PS (Project Systems)
- SAP HR (Human Resources)
- SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- SAP BI (Business Intelligence)
- SAP BO (Business Objects)
- SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization)
- SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management)
- SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
- SAP GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance)
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP S/4HANA
These skills cover a wide range of SAP modules and functionalities, and each of them requires specific expertise and knowledge. Employers may seek out individuals with experience and certification in one or more of these SAP skills to meet their specific business needs.
1. What are the different question types supported by WeCP?
2. How candidates' skills in paid enterprise Software/Technologies(that are not licensed) can be assessed on WeCP's platform?
Please sign in to leave a comment.