Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn about the recommended methods of assessing candidates' system designing skills on WeCP's platform.
- Most of the candidates who have good problem-solving skills prove to be proficient in system designing. They also tend to be proficient in designing high-end software in lesser time.
- WeCP provides a unique environment for testing these skills and helping you choose the right candidate for the role.
- It is recommended to design such a test so as to assess the basic thought process and the problem-solving ability alongside strong critical and analytical skills, to realize the true potential of the candidates.
- To make your task easier, WeCP provides custom-made assessments as well as pre-designed tests, that can be made instantly available for you to use.
- These tests are curated by experts and tend to evaluate the candidates with the help of conceptual and practical questions on Logic Implementation, Greedy algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Trees, Graph, Arrays, Linked List, etcetera.
- WeCP recommends you to use MCQ(Single Correct) and MCQ(Checkboxes) questions, followed by a CodePair Video Interview with Whiteboarding, to test the candidates.
- However, before moving forward with the assessment, you must ensure that the difficulty level of the assessment is well-tuned with the experience level of the candidates.
For this purpose, WeCP provides you with questions of three different difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, and Difficult, for you to choose from.
Note: These are only recommendations made by WeCP experts. You can anytime request for specially curated personalized assessments as per your requirements.
Read More What skills can I assess using WeCP?
Please sign in to leave a comment.