Hiring Managers and Recruiters will understand how online CodePair challenges can be conducted on WeCP's platform.
As the name suggests, a CodePair challenge involves an interviewer, an interviewee, and an online platform for their live interaction.
- You can easily organize a hassle-free CodePair challenge on WeCP's platform.
- Alongside a strict and intensive proctoring system, WeCP provides a real-time screen sharing feature, wherein the interviewee's entire screen will be visible to the interviewer.
- However, the unique virtual whiteboard feature and the digital scorecard feature are the features that set WeCP apart from similar platforms.
- This whiteboard feature allows the interviewer to assign real-world problems to the candidates. Thereafter, as the interviewee codes, it becomes visible to the interviewer in real-time. It is a two-way feature allowing both the interviewer and the interviewee to work on the code simultaneously.
- This feature also helps in studying the interviewee's body language and confidence while they work live on the IDE.
- The digital scorecard feature allows the interviewer to rate the interviewee instantly on the basis of their code quality, problem-solving skills, language proficiency, and their technical communication skills.
Note: This scorecard will only be visible to the interviewer.
- The simple user interface of the platform is somewhat self-explanatory. This makes it very easy to understand and saves the interviewer from wasting their time in having to explain how the platform works to the interviewee.
- Even if the interviewer or the candidate is facing internet-related problems, WeCP’s platform will most likely be able to help them finish the challenge successfully because of its highly optimized interface that works well even in low bandwidth internet.
- Refer to the following image to get an idea of how the actual CodePair environment looks like: