Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how to schedule an interview and invite candidates to it.
To schedule an interview
- Select Interview from the navigation panel on the left.
- Navigate to the concerned interview by clicking on the interview name, in the interview dashboard.
- Click on the Schedule tab from the top.
- Further, choose the Calendar view from the drop-down menu given below it.
- Every hour is divided into 4 different slots of 15 minutes each, corresponding to every interviewers' name.
- You must click on the relevant slot to schedule an interview.
- For example, you want to schedule an interview with interviewer 1 for a duration of 15 minutes from 9:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. on 18th November 2021. Then you must click on the first square division under the 9 pm column.
- Please fill in the required details as given in the table below, in the pop-up that appears.
Candidate email It must contain the email of the interviewee. Interview start time Contains the interview start time. Interview duration (in mins) Contains interview duration. Interviewer The username of the interviewer must be selected in this. Interview schedule email sender name Sender name and should be included. Interview schedule email subject The subject of the email must be specified here. Interview schedule reply to email The email id to which the candidates can revert back (if required) must be specified here.
Finally, click on the Schedule button to schedule the interview and an interview invitation will be sent automatically to the candidate(s).
Please sign in to leave a comment.