Candidates will learn how to correctly upload their ID card before starting the test.
To upload ID card
- You must ensure that it is a government-issued ID card.
- Make sure you have a functioning webcam.
- The lighting in your environment must be bright enough to be considered “daylight” quality.
- Make sure that you hold the ID card properly (preferably in the following manner), to ensure that the contents are clearly visible.
- If the contents of the ID card are not properly visible, you can upload it again by clicking on the Retake photo button.