Moderators and Interviewers will learn how to add interviewer feedback form.
To add interviewer feedback form
- Login to your WeCP account and click on the Interviews tab in the left navigation pane.
- Navigate to the interview of your choice.
- Further, click on the Feedback tab inside the interview dashboard.
- Inside this, click on the Interviewer feedback form tab and click on the Add new question button.
- The following fields will be visible to you:
- Type your question(Input field)- You must type the question in this input field.
- Type of Question(dropdown)- You must select the question type from this field. The different question types that are available are as follows:
Text If you want the answer to the given question in text format, you must select this option. Star Rating If you want the answer in star rating format, this option should be selected. Objective If you want to give different choices with the question to choose from, you must choose this. Multi-Select If you want the person giving the feedback to select multiple options for the question asked, this is the best-suited option.
- If you want to make any question compulsory, toggle the Required field on, corresponding to that question.
- To add more questions, click on the Add Question button.