Moderators and Interviewers will learn how to customize the interviewer scorecard.
To customize the interviewer scorecard
- Login to your WeCP account and click on the Interviews tab in the left navigation pane.
- Navigate to the interview of your choice.
- Further, click on the Scorecard tab inside the interview dashboard.
- If you wish to add new questions, click on the Add Question button at the bottom of the screen.
- You can now select the Question type you want to add and fill in the respective fields.
- If you want to make any question compulsory, toggle the Mark as Required field on, corresponding to that question.
- Don't forget to click on Save Changes on the top right to save the questions you just created
- To delete any questions, you can click on the Delete icon on the right, corresponding to each question.
You have an option to select any one of these question types -
Text If you want the answer to the given question in text format, you must select this option. Star Rating If you want the answer in star rating format, this option should be selected. MCQ (Single correct) If you want to give different choices with the question to choose from, you must choose this. MCQ (Checkboxes) If you want the person giving the feedback to select multiple options for the question asked, this is the best-suited option.
To edit an existing question, click on the Edit icon on the right.
You will open the edit mode for the question, you can now make the necessary changes and click the Save Changes button on the top right to save your edits.