Moderators will learn how to delete an interview record of a candidate.
To delete an interview record
- Select Interviews from the navigation panel on the left and navigate to the concerned interview.
- On the Scheduler navigate to the Interview of the candidate you want to delete and click on the tab.
- The interview modal will open up. You can now click on the Delete option on the top right corner
- Finally, in the pop-up that appears, click on the Delete button.
Thereafter, the interview record will be deleted.
Alternatively, you can perform the same action on the Candidates tab as well by clicking on the Edit icon corresponding to the candidate name
- We also give the option to delete multiple candidates at once
- Just select the candidates whose interview you want to delete. Click on Bulk Actions dropdown and select Delete.