Hiring Managers and Recruiters will learn how work sample type question can be added to a test.
To add work sample type question
- Login to your WeCP account as a Recruiter/Hiring Manager.
- Navigate to the test to which you want to add the question.
Note: If the test is already not created, you must create the test before proceeding forward.
- Further, navigate to the Questions tab at the top, inside the Test dashboard.
- Expand the section of your choice and click on the Add Questions button.
- In the Question Library window that appears, click on Create new question in the upper right corner.
- Choose Work Sample question type, in the question editor.
- Let us take an example of a question based on a Data Management System. So, you must fill out the details in all the following fields, to complete the question:
You must specify the basic details of the questions including title, difficulty, expected time to solve, etc as shown in the example image given below.
You can give any title of your choice to the question.
Example: If the question is related to Data Management, you may set the title as 'Data Management System'.
You must enter the difficulty level of your question in this field from Easy, Medium, and Difficult.
Expected time (in min. )
This field denotes the time that you think would be required to solve this particular problem.
Example: 5 minutes is the ideal time to solve a question based on Data Management.
You can enter the name(s) of relevant skills that you think a candidate should have, to solve this particular question.
Note: The skills must be comma-separated and extra white spaces in between should be avoided.
Example: To solve a Data Management based question, the skill that a candidate must possess is MS/SQL.
It is advised to fill this part carefully, as it makes it easier to find questions later. You must add exactly 6 tags to each question. Learn More
Example: In a Data Management question, the tags can be: WorkSample, L2, Medium, Database, MS/SQL, Functions.
You must enter the marks that will be granted to the candidate if they choose the correct answer.
Example: Granting 10 marks for correct answers is a popular practice in work sample-type questions.
If required, you may set a word limit for the question.
- Question Description
You must enter the question text in this field as shown for the example question below.
- Answer Explanation
In this field, you may add an explanation behind the correct answer.
Finally, click on the Save question button on the top right corner, to save the question.