Recruiters and Hiring Managers can familiarise themselves with the Test Templates.
What are test templates?
Test templates are pre-vetted and ready-made tests for a plethora of job roles. These tests are designed and vetted by our experts and validated by our customers. Using test templates you can bypass the test creation process and go straight to sending out invites to interested candidates!
How can you use templates to their full potential?
- To access the test template, log in to your WeCP account.
- Click on the Create Test on the top right corner or click on the Templates button from the left navigation panel.
- A number of templates will appear on your screen, from which you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- After you've found the perfect template, click the Use Template button.
- A pop-up window will appear with the test name pre-filled from the selected template. You can choose to edit this.
- Next, choose the Group to which you want to add the Test, from the Select Group drop-down list.
- Finally, click on Create to save the new Test.
- You will be redirected to the newly created Test dashboard.
- To view the questions, navigate to the Questions tab at the top. Here you can select a question to preview it, edit or even add a few questions of your own
Can't find what you're looking for? or Do you have a custom test request? You can now request for a custom test from WeCP by submitting the details here and we'll publish it in your account!
How to Edit Questions directly in a Test?
How can I add individual questions to a test?
Please sign in to leave a comment.