- Updates design for Test Dashboard
- Updated design for Organisation Dashboard
- Revamped Candidate Report
- Added support for Code Quality
- A bunch of under the hood optimisations to keep the engine running smooth! ;)
The entirety of the test dashboard has been revamped to bring critical decision-making information to the surface.
Information like the Performance (Did you know you can even add a custom performance tag)
- At a glance, view if the candidate has made any proctoring violations (red exclamation mark next to the performance tag)
- See a candidate's overall percentage as well as their performance against a customised benchmark that you set.
- The test configuration is has been made super easy, simply refer to the suggestions on the bottom right and configure the settings using a single click
- Unified the design to make it in sync with the rest of the platform
- New design elements make it easier to see quiz owners and their current status
- Understand the candidate's test performance at a glance.
- Compare the candidate's score with the average test score.
- See where the candidate ranks among all the test takers.
- View the candidate's percentile in comparison to other test-takers.
- Graphical representation of the candidate's test attempt for each skill. Compare the candidate's performance in certain skills with the average performance of candidates for that particular skill.
- Skill-wise percentage breakup for all Skills/Topics in the test.
- View the time taken to solve the test and seamlessly compare it with the average time taken to solve the test.
- Graph representing time spent on a particular skill vs marks received for it. Measuring productivity and the accuracy of answering has never been this easy!
- A one-stop card displaying all flags related to proctoring.
- In case you opted for Video Proctoring in your test, all proctored images for the candidate will be listed here.
- There are times when a candidate looks like a perfect match but you spot that they have gone out of the tab 5+ times. This is the section of the report where you can make such critical decision making discoveries!
- View all the question wise analyses of all the questions answered by the candidates in this card.
- The card is divided into sections which are further divided into questions.
- You can see what the candidate marked for each question, view all the coding submissions made by the candidate and view how many marks they have received for the submission!